Real Property Conveyancers understand that buying or selling residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater to all people making property transactions in New South Wales.
Real Property Conveyancers can provide assistance with conveyancing in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Contract review
- Contract negotiations
- Property settlements
- Preparing Sale of Business Contracts
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for First Home New Home applications for exemption and the relevant grant, and NSW New Home Grant applications
- Advice on mortgages, refinancing and deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property subdivisions
Our clients include first home buyers, farmers, investors, retirees, owner occupiers, property developers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, nurses and more.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through experienced conveyancers.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced Licensed Conveyancer.
Back to Areas of Practice.